FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How much will I need to invest?
A. The estimated cost of an in the raw restaurant will be between $286,000 to $388,000 and is variant upon location utilizing an in-line of approximately 1,500 – 2,800 square feet.
Q. What does the franchise system include?
A. Owning and operating an assigned in the raw restaurant use of the brand name, trademarks, recipes, operational systems and methods, and decor. Additionally, you will receive support in these specific areas:
- Facility planning on site location and architectural design
- Specifications for fixtures, equipment, and leasehold improvements
- Assistance in site selection and lease negotiation
- Corporate training for Owner/Operator and Director of Operations/General Managers
- Kitchen/ Back of the House Workflow design
- Ongoing support from members of the Training and Operations Team
- Ongoing updates for increasing profitability
- Products with high industry demand
- Efficiency in all systems
- Favorable national contracts with suppliers of goods and services
- Operating manuals, policies, procedures, and business management systems.
Q. Who designs and builds my store?
A. In the Raw will provide the franchisee with architectural assistance with drawings and specifications. Franchisee will negotiate with construction contractor and other construction suppliers, with assistance in supervision and management of the construction of the facility.
Q. How much is the franchise fee for an in the raw restaurant?
A. $25,000 per store location.
Q. How much are the on-going royalties?
A. 5% of total gross sales less sales tax.
Q. What type of Marketing assistance is available?
A. ITR will have available for the franchisees a complete Grand Opening and on going Local Store Marketing program.
Q. How much money can I make from an In the Raw restaurant?
A. We do not disclose earnings claims to prospective franchisees. Therefore, we rely on our franchisees to supply you with information on this subject.
Q. How is the site selected for my store?
A. ITR will provide Real Estate assistance in the site procurement process including negotiation with the mall or retail space owners.
Q. Is there any experience necessary to own an In the Raw restaurant?
A. Yes, but not necessarily in foodservice. in the raw actively searches for candidates with a strong background in business management.
Q. Do I need to be involved in the day-to-day operation of my franchise?
A. At least one owner or a designated manager must be involved on a full-time basis and must be responsible for the day-to-day operations and management.
Q. How long is the term of an in the raw franchise agreement?
A. The franchise term is twenty (20) years.
Q. I'm interested in an in the raw franchise. What do I do next?
Simply e mail on our comment page and we will be in touch!
* = required